As shared, we have a live event "Income Explosion"
Business Training coming up on 23 - 24 June where
Mr Tan Su Cheng, Regional Developer of SalesPartners Malaysia, will
lead this new program designed by Blair, and revealing many of his
methodologies, techniques and tips gained from 19 years of business
The techniques include:
- Understanding cashflow
- The #1 rule of Entrepreneurship
- How to approach clients and gaining control of the Sales Cycle
- Learn how to create a 'Boiler Room' to drive explosive sales
- How to handle objections and build lasting rapport
- The Power Formula of building a business from Invisible to Power
- How to build a Champion team to grow your business
- Formulate your own 90-day action plan integrated with the 6 critical keys of Business
- The 6 Keys of Leadership that inspire and drive a Champion Team
Please refer to the attached brochures for further information.
Date: 23 - 24 June 2012 (Sat - Sun)
Time: 9AM - 7PM
Venue: Amazing Room,
Power Woosh Training Center,
Wisma Commerce One,
Off Jalan Klang Road,
The fully details of this program will be send through a Fact Sheet soon.
What you will get:
- Learn the #1 Rule of Entrepreneurship
- Learn how to generate income anytime, anyplace, anywhere in any economy
- Improve abilities and desire for sales achievements
- Isolate, identify and master the “Little Voice” issues that stand in the way
- Be able to build a championship team and raise team performance
- How to gain instant trust and credibility within 2 minutes
- Be able to handle objections effortlessly and maintain great rapport with clients
- Strengthen entrepreneurial & strategic mindset to drive sales to the next level
- Learn 6 qualities of Leadership that inspire and drive performance in a team
It will be best to gather your current or potential business partners to participate in Income Explosion with you. This will benefit and accelerate your future business growth plans.
Should you need further information and verification, feel free to contact me. I will be glad to help answer any questions you may have.
Have a great week ahead!