Need to find some weekend to visit the Royal Selangot in Setapak..
Getting there..map from royal selangor..
Visitor information from royal selangor as well..
9.00am - 5.00pm, daily.
No appointments necessary unless registering for a session at the School of Hard Knocks.
Guides are fluent in various languages, including English, Malay, Mandarin and Japanese.
- Complimentary drinks will be served to tour visitors during Factory Tour
- Photographs allowed throughout the Visitor Centre
- All tour visitors will be guided for the Exhibits Gallery and Factory Tour.
- All tour visitors will need to be tagged with stickers on their shirts.
- Adults to supervise toddlers and young children as there are levels of staircases and bridges.
- Non-tour visitors will have a choice of guided or unguided tours of the Visitor Centre.
- No smoking, drinking and eating within indoor areas of the Visitor Centre.
Groups / MICE Visits
Group activity available in our School of Hard Knocks for a workshop (under an hour) to create a pewter dish from a flat plate, using traditional tools. Maximum group size of 50 persons, minimum of 5. Advance bookings required. RM50.00 per person.
School Programme - School groups are welcome
Suitable for Groups / MICE briefings.
Seating Capacity: 120 persons
Usage: Group meetings and special functions.
Special Features: Remote Screen, Lighting Control, State-of-art audio Visual Equipment, LCD projector
Tel +603 4145 6122
Fax +603 4022 3000
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
website - visitorcentre.royalselangor.com
Royal Selangor International Sdn Bhd
4 Jalan Usahawan 6, Setapak Jaya
53300 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia