googling hardly find anything..seem like not very highly promoted..
manage to get some basiac info from here..
National Automobile Museum
Sepang International Circuit
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel. :03-8787 4759 / 1499
Fax :03-8787 3732
there is no email provided, and ask to refer to official F1 website..
read thestar some weeks ago, said one can visit the F1 circuit as well..but need to pre-arrange..info found in the gp website below..
On some occasions, the circuit may be closed due to private bookings and public holidays. If there is an official event, visitors will be charged an entry fee to enter the Mall Area. Organized tours will not be available during official events.
Public Relations Department
Tel: +603-8778 2243 /44 /57
Fax: +603-8783 1000
General Tour Agenda
- One and a half hours of an exclusive tour around the world famous F1 Circuit
- A warm brief introduction of Sepang International Circuit at the Welcome Centre
- Visit the National Automobile Museum
- Walk through the Mall Area and catch the view from the Main Grandstand and the iconic Hibiscus Tower
- Experience the behind-the-scene of what makes a race successful at the Paddock Building (Media Centre, Race Control and Winners' Podium)
- Before you leave, bring home interesting souvenirs at the Sepang Merchandise shop
RM50 for adults
RM25 for children/ students (please show your student ID)
Entrance is free for children ages 6 years old and below
Circuit tour is open to public from Monday- Friday only
Working hours is from 9am-6.30pm (last tour is at 5pm)
Circuit Tour is not available 7 days before, during and after all local and/or major events happening at the circuit due to the safety of our guests and spectators.
Other terms & conditions applies.