found out the divorce mediator..here..
some lawyer - thomasphillips- also practice family dispute mediator..it sound good..
Mediation is a confidential, practical way to resolve problems with the help of an impartial third party. It is a non-adversarial approach to conflict resolution, where the parties communicate directly. The role of the mediator is to facilitate communication between the parties, assist them in focusing on the real issues of the dispute and generate options for settlement.
Mediation, particularly in a family disputes, provides a viable option for those who prefer to stay out of court.
The main advantages of Divorce Mediation over Litigation are:
- The process is much shorter and designed to fit the paties' schedules and not of the Court.
- Shorter time and less paperwork equallower fees.
- All information revealed during mediation is confidential, unlike the public nature of court proceedings.
- Divorce mediation focuses on protecting the children from parental conflict by helping parents put their conflict on hold, to focus for a time on their children's needs. Reducing conflict facilitates contact between the child and both parents at an early stage.
- Mediation empowers couples, allowing them to take control of making the choices that will affect their lives for years to come, unlike litigated divorces, where a judge decides.