Thursday, July 22, 2010

Mobile Phone Case again

also got this from email...

With deep pains (and tears in my eyes), I am sad to inform you that yesterday morning, one of my dear friend's elder son (Mr. Aditya Suresh Joshi), age 19, studying in 1st year engineering, died in Keshvani Hospital, Mumbai. He was admitted in
Keshavani Hospital as

burned patient.

Reason 4 days back this boy had gone to Amravati (One of the district place located in State of Maharashtra) on study tour. After their study was over his classmates & teachers, all of them were standing on "Badnera"railway station to catch the train. "Badnera" is the name of the railway station for "Amravati "city.

As soon as they arrived on Badnera Railway station, many of them started taking pictures of their friends using

"Mobile Phones"


"Digital Camera"

. One of them complained that, in his camera, he was not able to capture more number of friends in one frame. He was not able to catch the angle. Another boy suggested climbing on to the train boogie and take picture so that all of them can be accommodated in a single frame.

There was one goods wagon (all of them were oil tankers) train resting between 2 main railway lines.

Kumar Aditya
climbed up the oil boogie. Above his head, 40,000 volts electrical line was passing through. As soon as he clicked the digital camera

volt current passed through the camera flash light

to his camera and then

from his camera to his fingers and then from his fingers
o his body.
All this happened within seconds. Next moment he was thrown from the top. His body was half burned on the spot.

At that time, his father (my friend) was traveling in Bangkok . His many friends in Pune came to know about this via mobile SMS. They instantly arranged air ambulance in Amravati and his burned body was brought to Keshavani Hospital , Mumbai. I was told that this is the best hospital in Mumbai. Prior to the incident i.e. few days ago he was talking to his relatives. When he was admitted to the hospital, doctor informed

his relatives that don't keep any great hopes. Because of lot of complexity issues in a half burned body.
He died yesterday morning.

Now how many of us are aware about this technological threats &

dangers? Honestly, Kumar Aditya and his father were not aware. His family was not aware. Our entire friend circle of more than 12,000, we were not aware. Now should we call ourselves as fully educated and fully knowledgeable people? Think of it.

1. Please avoid mobile phones at

petrol outlets.


Please avoid talking on mobile

phones while


I also know many friends who do not bother about this good suggestion and many of them have opted for a "couldn't care less attitude".


Please avoid talking on mobile phones while they are in

charging mode



Avoid charging mobile phones

near your bed

and/or near wooden furniture.


Avoid using mobile phones and flash lights near high voltage electrical

lines like railway stations.

My friends, his family members learned our lesson with the loss of a young life. Now would you like to empower your friends about this accident so as to avoid future accidents?

We can save human life by empowering all friends who are in your network? I have done "My Karma {with deep pains & tears in my eyes}" by empowering you about this horrible experience.

No comments: